Thought I would update things a bit since I last posted - last year!
I've had a busy year I guess - shows, volunteering with our children's choir, ending my term as Past Pres of our potter's guild, and just generally keeping up with a family of 5. Over the summer I've been working in a friend's store which has been wonderful. In between I started thinking about a new design (yet again) and tested one out. I ran into troubles with glaze issues on flat surfaces, so that's not going any further for now. So rather than tossing the shapes out, I re-visited a colour pallet I had worked with almost 10 years ago. I changed it up a bit, using other colours, different brush work and adding an ash glaze effect to it in places. Looks promising!