Friday, November 21

Choices, Choices

I'm so bad at keeping up with this blog. (Sigh) Life is full of choices though, right? So, let me set to rights the fact that my work has been a series of changes since last year. First, I finally took time for me and decided to take a workshop on sculptures! It was given by the wonderful Susan Halls (http://www.susanhalls.com/) and was a whole new world for me. I'd never done sculptural work because I couldn't think of an intelligent approach to it. Susan opened the door to a technique that fueled the fire of imagination and I was off. What came from that wonderful workshop was a line of angels, some of which you see here. Creating the body shapes, having fun with the wings...even working on "angel appropriate" faces lead to some very happy work.






No comments:

Post a Comment